49-53 Seater Coach
Durham Coach Hire coachhiredurham.com offers taxi vans, mini bus and coaches of varying seating capacities, for all your group travel needs in and around Durham. Our fleet of well maintained and modern vehicles offer the epitome of comfort and luxury at the lowest prices, and are the best way to travel in and around Durham, including birthday parties, corporate events, sightseeing trips, college excursions, sports events, and more. Hundreds of satisfied customers have left flowing testimonials that attest to the quality of our services.
The A1 Great North Road passes just East of Durham. Durham Railway Station is on the Edinburgh – London East Coast Main Line. The two nearest airports, Newcastle Airport and Durham Tees Valley Airport, and both around 25 kilometres away.
Durham is a place of immense scenic beauty and historic monuments that date back to the Roman times. The spectacular Victorian viaduct high above the city offers a striking landmark as one enters the city. The following are some top attractions in the city:
- Durham Cathedral: Build in 1093, this cathedral has been a place of pilgrimage ever since, and is noted for its distinctive architectural features.
- Durham Castle, a Norman castle next to the Cathedral, is now occupied by University College. The cathedral and castle together is a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Diggerland Durham: One of UK’s best theme parks, with plenty of rides and other attractions on offer
- Adventure Valley: A theme park featuring kids’s play area, crazy golf, roller disco, farm animals, and more.
- Durham University Museum and Heritage Centre details the history of the City of Durham, from mediaeval times to the present.
Durham’s events calendar is packed all the year with events, ranging from exhibitions to sporting events, and from world-class festivals to theatre and live music.
The following are few of the upcoming events:
- “Brass” the international music festival takes place in July every year.
- The Durham Streets Summer Festival, complete with musicians and street performers from across the world, at the end of August.
- The Durham Book Festival is in October every year.
- Luminaire, the city-wide celebration of lights takes place in November.
- The Durham Christmas Festival, scheduled during the first week of December at the Palace Greens, is a time of fun and gaiety, with entertainers, reindeer for the children, carols, stalls, and more.
Minibus hire in Durham is the best way to visit all these sites and partake in all these events. Hiring a 49 seater or 53 seater coach helps your group to travel together, and also reduces the per-head cost considerably. We have an easy and seamless booking process, and a team of dedicated customer care executives dedicating to cater to all your preferences, and making your trip a pleasurable experience. Fill up the form, email us, or call us to book your vehicle now.